- From lvl 1 to 9 you should complete town quests for your fishing pole and pick axe.
- another thing to do is the hornboar quest at jason in borneo for the extra a small inventory bag(12 slot).
- From lvl 9 to 17 you should do the repeat quest at Panteon for claybeaks.
LvL 17+ From there do lupinel repeat quests.
- Duo or do a party to take stronger mobs or to kill weaker mobs faster
- Do the same thing in dungeons
Your duo must consists of :
- A Cleric(Very important if u don't want to waste lot's of potion)
- Tank or DD
- Lots of mp and hp potions(in case ur cleric is out of mana and u have to heal yourself)
- Respective armor and weapon(if ur lvl 25 u got to have 5th armor and weapon)
Your party must consists of :
- A Cleric(same reason as in duo)
- Tank and DDs
- Lots of potions
- Never attack more than 3 stronger mobs if u can't handle even one
- Never under estimate weak monsters when they are in large numbers
- Never go in dungeon without a Cleric
- Beware of pkers
- Solo a Dungeon boss is not an option
- Never go in dungeon without any potions
- Go in Dungeon with a poor rank weapon or armor
Good article above. But the only thing I'll point out is from your "Warning" section. Soloing a dungeon boss can be taken on if you're playing as a "Defender", the paladin class tank, as at a certain point you will achieve over 1800 defense (Level 40+) if you put all your FP into Earth (Def. Rating), at that point a mob of 30 will only do 4 damage to you, 120 damage, Area of Effect Spell, buff, potions, in other words, you can handle it, but no other class can do this. Just a note.