- Characters must be lvl 10 or higher to engage in PvP
- You must be in a PvP enabled Zone
- To drop inventory items you must be flagged otherwise you just lose exp when Pked
- By killing another character you steal 1 Fletta point from them
- You can kill anyone outside of town and other non pvp areas
- MV can be gained by killing a flagged opponent.
- When killed you lose 1 fletta point , so use them or bottle them up
- In fishing and mining areas you can be Pked while being afk
- Guards will attack you if you max your Mv
- Other players can kill you without being flagged if you are.
At level 10, the PK button on your player interface becomes usable. When the PK button is on, you are able to target other players for combat; turning it off will ensure that you don’t accidentally enter combat when you don’t wish to (while hunting, for instance). Player-killing in Karos Online is guided by a Moral Value system. If you kill players, your Moral Value Score (shown on your character bar) will decline. The negative side of MV will make your name appear (from least to greatest) orange, red, purple. The positive side of MV will make you name appear teal, light blue, dark blue. If you engage in PK a lot, your MV score might fall to a point where you start incurring penalties: your access to shops is restricted, you may (will if low enough) drop items when killed and earn less experience. However, killing monsters and players of low Moral Value will increase your MV score and remove these penalties.